Blaster 2 Coil w/Ballast & Hardware
Includes a ballast resistor for use with stock style ignitions
$56.74 Your Price
- Improved output coil for stock points or electronic ignitions, Blaster Ignition or MSD 5, 6, and 7 Series
- Supplied with two spark plug wire boots, terminals and a ballast resistor (required if used with stock points ignition)
- 100:1 turns ratio and lower primary resistance produce high voltage output
- MSD Red metal canister is filled with a premium grade oil for cooling
- CARB E.O. Approved
|Maximum voltage||45,000 Volts|
|Peak current||140 mA|
|Primary resistance||.7 OHMs|
|Secondary resistance||4.5K OHMs|
|Spark duration||350 uS|
Parts & Kits
This part is legal for use on Emissions Controlled Vehicles when used in accordance with the manufacturers application guide because it has a California Air Resources Board Executive Order number or is a direct or consolidated replacement part.
The following vehicles are considered Emissions Controlled Vehicles:
- 1966 and newer U.S. manufactured California Certified vehicles
- 1968 and newer U.S. manufactured Federally Certified vehicles
- 1968 and newer Foreign manufactured vehicle
*Free Shipping & Handling only offered to the continental US on orders over $100.
Some parts are not legal for use in California or other states with similar regulations.