Blaster 2 Coil High Performance
Our famous red canister coil! Great choice with an MSD 6-series ignition
$51.39 Your Price
- Improved output coil for electronic ignitions, Blaster Ignition or MSD 5, 6, and 7 Series (ballast resistor required for points)
- Alkyd tower with high dielectric properties is less prone to carbon tracking
- 100:1 turns ratio and lower primary resistance produce high voltage output
- Metal canister is filled with a premium grade oil for cooling
- CARB E.O. Approved
|Maximum voltage||45,000 Volts|
|Peak current||140 mA|
|Primary resistance||.7 OHMs|
|Secondary resistance||4.5K OHMs|
|Spark duration||350 uS|
Parts & Kits
This part is legal for use on Emissions Controlled Vehicles when used in accordance with the manufacturers application guide because it has a California Air Resources Board Executive Order number or is a direct or consolidated replacement part.
The following vehicles are considered Emissions Controlled Vehicles:
- 1966 and newer U.S. manufactured California Certified vehicles
- 1968 and newer U.S. manufactured Federally Certified vehicles
- 1968 and newer Foreign manufactured vehicle
*Free Shipping & Handling only offered to the continental US on orders over $100.
Some parts are not legal for use in California or other states with similar regulations.