MSD SPST Relay w/Socket Harness
The SPST Waterproof High Current Relay is rated at 30 amps with an input voltage of 12 volts DC, supplied with Socket Harness.
$14.95 Your Price
- Waterproof relay w/ pigtail harness & sealed connector
- 40/30Amp – 30 AMP continuous load & 40 AMP momentary
- 12-Volts DC
- Works in normally open or normally closed circuits
- Pigtail wires are 7” long
- Wire Gauge: (3) 12 gauge wires on blue (30 common), yellow (87 normally open), red (87a normally closed) – (2) 18 gauge wires on black (85 ground) & white (86 +12V)
- Metal mounting bracket – can be mounted under-hood or just about any other location on vehicle
- Ideal for use in: marine, dirt track cars, and off-road trucks & Jeeps
This part is legal for use on Uncontrolled (Non-Emissions Controlled) Vehicles or Racing Vehicles.
The following vehicles are considered Uncontrolled (Non-Emissions Controlled) Vehicles:
- 1965 and older U.S. manufactured California Certified vehicles
- 1967 and older U.S. manufactured Federally Certified vehicles
- 1967 and older Foreign manufactured vehicle
Racing Vehicles are vehicles that are used exclusively for racing or other forms of competition that are not registered and that may never be used on the street.
*Free Shipping & Handling only offered to the continental US on orders over $100.
Some parts are not legal for use in California or other states with similar regulations.