Updated and Improved LS Series Ignition Controller
As the popularity of GM LS engines continue to grow, so does the demand for a powerful, reliable and easily adaptable ignition system. MSD has answered this demand with an updated and improved version of the popular 6LS box. New features of the LS Ignition include; high speed data acquisition, an optional coolant temperature sensor input, idle timing control, as well as individual cylinder timing. These features are in addition to the existing programmable step retard, launch retard and RPM rev limiters from its predecessor.
• Fits most LS Engines
• No PC required for basic functionality
• Six pre-programmed timing tables
• Rotary selector switch allows timing changes on the fly
• Nitrous and boost compatible
• Fully sealed direct plugin connector
• Programmable step retard
• Launch and maximum rev limiters
• Optional temperature sensor input
• Launch Retard
• Idle timing control
• Individual cylinder timing
• Compatible with all MSD, Accel and GM LS coils
Hedgecock Wins Back-to-Back at Volunteer Speedway| 05/17/2018
A 6CT Circle Track Ignition, Blaster coil, and black Pro-Billet distributor power him to victory
MSD Releases Adjustable Timing Pointers| 04/05/2018
They're available for small-block Chevy, big-block Chevy, and small-block Ford applications.
MSD Releases Black Chevy V8 Crank Trigger Distributor & Air/Fuel Wideband 02 Gauge Kits| 06/11/2018
The distributor is perfect for applications where space is tight, and the gauges are available in both black and white.
Meet MSD's Joe Soto| 05/31/2018
Head of MSD's tech support team drives a '65 Mustang that's been in the family since it rolled off the showroom floor.