MSD Employment Opportunities: Mechanical Designer
- • Focus on Mechanical product and component design
- • Balance marketing requirements against design feasibility
- • Complete required Product Planning Documentation
- • Responsible for material and component selection/specification/compatibility testing
- • Perform part and assembly modeling (SolidWorks)
- • Identify testing requirements (environmental/mechanical/exposure)
- • Assist with prototype evaluation and testing
- • Responsible for Drawing Generation
- • Perform DFMEA (if required)
- • Generate Bill of Materials (BOM)
- • Interface with Engineering Services
- • Crate user instructions
- • Provide customer service training and follow on support
- • Generate ECNs
- • Works closely with outside vendors
Minimum Job Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in mechanical engineering or equivalent combination of education and experience. 3 years’ experience working with SolidWorks.
- Excellent knowledge of drafting and tolerance standards.
- Must have the ability to do tolerance stack ups.
- Working knowledge of machining and an ability to design for manufacturability is desirable. Knowledge of industrial design and the mechanical layout of circuit boards a plus but not mandatory.
Send resume and salary history to:
- MSD LLC
- ATTN: Human Resources
- 1490 Henry Brennan
- El Paso, TX. 79936
- Email: Resume@msdperformance.com
MSD Releases Large Assortment of New Ignition Products| 03/01/2018
Black Ultimate HEI ignition kits, Chevy V8 caps and rotors, LS boot/terminal kits, HEI distributor timing lockouts, and Atomic AirForce intake O-ring kits are now available.
MSD Releases Cam Sync Distributor Plugs For Ford Engines| 02/15/2018
They're available for three different engines – 289/302s, 351C-460s, and 351Ws.