MSD Employment Opportunities: Engineering Software Developer
MSD has an immediate opening for an Engineering Software Developer
- ● Develops, plans and provides the specifications and performance requirements of new products or equipment
- ● Formulates and designs software, using scientific analysis or mathematical models to meet design specifications
- ● Compiles and analyzes operational, test and research data to establish performance standards for newly designed or modified equipment or products
- ● Plans and develops experimental test programs
- ● Works with the test and validation department in operating engines or other motor vehicles to test and evaluate electronic units
- ● Analyses test data and reports to determine if design meets functional and performance specifications
Minimum Job Requirements
- ● Work Experience: a minimum of 5 years.
- ● Education: Bachelor of Science degree in Engineering or equivalent, Master’s degree a plus.
- ● Technical: Software programming experience with Graphical User Interface, .NET, C#, Java, SQL, Communications and Mobile development are required technical experiences to have. Micro-controller experience is a plus.
- ● Communication: must possess excellent communication skills, verbal and written, along with outstanding listening skills.
- ● Leadership: must be able to exhibit deep skills in decision making: the ability to drive for consensus in a group, but still be able to maintain program timing by forcing key decisions to happen on time, every time.
- ● Documentation: must ensure proper documentation at all stages of development and take responsibility to make it happen.
Send resume and salary history to
- MSD LLC
- ATTN: Human Resources
- 1490 Henry Brennan
- El Paso, TX. 79936
- Email: Resume@msdperformance.com
MSD Releases Large Assortment of New Ignition Products| 03/01/2018
Black Ultimate HEI ignition kits, Chevy V8 caps and rotors, LS boot/terminal kits, HEI distributor timing lockouts, and Atomic AirForce intake O-ring kits are now available.
MSD Releases Cam Sync Distributor Plugs For Ford Engines| 02/15/2018
They're available for three different engines – 289/302s, 351C-460s, and 351Ws.