MSD Employment Opportunities: Engineering Group Manager/Product Manager
- • Previews the marketing requirements for new projects and works with marketing personnel to translate these into engineering requirements.
- • Oversees the development progress of new products or equipment, to ensure designs are produced according to specifications within time and cost constraints.
- • Plans and executes design validation activities which include the development of the test plan and analysis of test data to ensure that products meet design, quality and reliability targets.
- • Researches and develops new technologies required to support MSD business strategies
- • Provide career guidance and performance reviews for staff to ensure growth of professional skills
- • Communicates the product specification to manufacturing and sides in the development of electronics test fixtures.
Minimum Job Requirements:
- • Bachelor’s degree in mechanical, electrical or computer engineering and three years’ experience in designs of engine controls in manufacturing environment or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- • Ability to manage many projects and other tasks while managing a team.
- • Basic understanding of Software and Firmware code.
- • Ability to read, analyze, and interpret general business periodicals, professional journals and technical procedures.
- • Ability to read, analyze and follow signals through schematics or PCB layouts. Ability to build simple analog circuits such as operational-amplifies, power-drivers and voltage regulators.
- • Computers will be used for logging data, graphs and other test data. Word processing and spreadsheet programs will be used for report generation and specifications.
Send resume and salary history to:
- MSD LLC
- ATTN: Human Resources
- 1490 Henry Brennan
- El Paso, TX. 79936
- Email: Resume@msdperformance.com
MSD Releases Large Assortment of New Ignition Products| 03/01/2018
Black Ultimate HEI ignition kits, Chevy V8 caps and rotors, LS boot/terminal kits, HEI distributor timing lockouts, and Atomic AirForce intake O-ring kits are now available.
MSD Releases Cam Sync Distributor Plugs For Ford Engines| 02/15/2018
They're available for three different engines – 289/302s, 351C-460s, and 351Ws.