MSD Employment Opportunities: Embedded Software Designer
Description:The Embedded Software Designer will work in the Research and Development department on innovative developments for the performance market. The designer will develop micro-controller applications software using C or Assembly languages.
- Work Experience: a minimum of 5 years.
- Education: Bachelor of Science degree in Engineering or equivalent, Master’s degree a plus.
- Technical: Strong mathematical skills, including linear algebra, and numerical method. Solid programming experience in C or C++ with hands-on development on embedded targets. Experience with: multitasking, real time operating systems, J1939, RS232, software configuration management tools, knowledge of Reading schematics and data sheets.
- Communication: must possess excellent communication skills, verbal and written, along with outstanding listening skills.
- Leadership: must be able to exhibit deep skills in decision making: the ability to drive for consensus in a group, but still be able to maintain program timing by forcing key decisions to happen on time, every time.
- Documentation: must ensure proper documentation at all stages of development and take responsibility to make it happen.
Position responsibilities include:
- Design and implement software of embedded devices and systems from requirements to production and commercial deployment
- Design, develop, code, test and debug system software
- Review code and design
- Analyze and enhance efficiency, stability, and scalability, of system resources
- Integrate and validate new product designs
- Provide post production support
- Interface with hardware design and development
- Interface with PC and mobile development
- Assess third party and open source software
Send resume to: Email: Resume@holley.com
MSD Releases Adjustable Timing Pointers| 04/05/2018
They're available for small-block Chevy, big-block Chevy, and small-block Ford applications.
MSD Releases Large Assortment of New Ignition Products| 03/01/2018
Black Ultimate HEI ignition kits, Chevy V8 caps and rotors, LS boot/terminal kits, HEI distributor timing lockouts, and Atomic AirForce intake O-ring kits are now available.