MSD Employment Opportunities: Customer Service Representative
- • Accurately place orders in computer system
- • Answer phones and handle customer requests
- • Confirm all orders
- • Check inventory levels on product
- • Track customer orders
- • Pre-authorize credit card payments
- • Work closely with production, shipping and technical departments
- • Resolve customer issues
- • Transfer customer calls to appropriate staff
- • Follow-up on customer inquiries
- • Recommend process improvements
- • Other duties as assigned
Be able to multi-task and work in a fast paced environment. Must have proper etiquette and great communication skills.
Education and Experience:
- High school diploma, two or more years of related experience and/or training or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Send resume and salary history to:
- MSD LLC
- ATTN: Human Resources
- 1490 Henry Brennan
- El Paso, TX. 79936
- Email: Resume@msdperformance.com
MSD Releases Large Assortment of New Ignition Products| 03/01/2018
Black Ultimate HEI ignition kits, Chevy V8 caps and rotors, LS boot/terminal kits, HEI distributor timing lockouts, and Atomic AirForce intake O-ring kits are now available.
MSD Releases Cam Sync Distributor Plugs For Ford Engines| 02/15/2018
They're available for three different engines – 289/302s, 351C-460s, and 351Ws.