MSD Black Chevy Pro-Billet Distributors
MSD Pro-Billet Distributors are the finest performance and racing distributors available. Every feature has been engineered to endure the rigors of high performance and racing engines. Whether cruising the streets or racing stock cars, dragsters, boats or trucks, MSD has a distributor for it. MSD uses state-of-the-art, Computer Numerical Controlled (CNC) mills and lathes to machine each housing. After a long series of precise cuts and movements, the billet is formed into a flawless distributor housing that is accurate to within 0.001”. The flex-free housings are lightweight, have no porosity or weak areas and look great on polished, show quality engines.
• Must be used with an MSD Ignition Control
• Polished steel shaft is QPQ coated and guided by a sealed ball bearing for smooth operation at all rpms
• Maintenance-free magnetic pickup and precision reluctor create stable trigger signals throughout the rpm range
• CNC machined billet aluminum housing and billet aluminum base providing superior strength and great looks
• Easy-to-adjust mechanical advance with supplied springs and stop bushings (except locked out versions)
• Advance plate and weights are fine blanked from chrome moly steel and QPQ coated for friction reduction
• Advance weight pins are staked and tig welded to the plate
• Nylon pads ensure smooth operation of the advance weights
• Mechanical advance assembly can be locked out for crank trigger systems or racing applications
• Vacuum advance canister for improved economy (can be locked out)
MSD Black Ford Pro-Billet Distributors| 08/16/2016
MSD Pro-Billet Distributors are the finest performance and racing distributors available. Every feature has been engineered to endure the rigors of high performance and racing engines.
MSD Black Chevy Distributors| 08/04/2016
New MSD Black Distributors look sinister in black! All the race proven features in a black finish!
MSD Releases Black Chevy V8 Crank Trigger Distributor & Air/Fuel Wideband 02 Gauge Kits| 06/11/2018
The distributor is perfect for applications where space is tight, and the gauges are available in both black and white.
Meet MSD's Joe Soto| 05/31/2018
Head of MSD's tech support team drives a '65 Mustang that's been in the family since it rolled off the showroom floor.