Employment Opportunities: Mechanical Test Engineer
- ● Research/compare component and product specifications
- ● Interpret component/assembly drawing
- ● Perform functional/qualification testing at component, sub-system and system level
- ● Identify failure modes and effects
- ● Perform Root Cause failure analysis
- ● Identify/investigate production and process-related variables resulting in reduced reliability or performance
- ● Coordinate with outside testing agencies, labs and third party service providers
- ● Interface with suppliers and vendors to identify and correct deficiencies or discrepancies
- ● Evaluate and test prototype units, field returns and repairs
- ● Work with QC to investigate, mitigate and close CARs
- ● Generate ECNs
Minimum Job Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in mechanical engineering or equivalent combination of education and Experience.
- Excellent knowledge of drafting and tolerance standards, ability to do tolerance stack-ups, working knowledge of machining and an ability to design for manufacturability desirable.
- Some knowledge of industrial design as well as mechanical layout of circuit boards a plus but not mandatory.
Send resume and salary history to:
- MSD LLC
- ATTN: Human Resources
- 1490 Henry Brennan
- El Paso, TX. 79936
- Email: Resume@msdperformance.com
MSD Releases Large Assortment of New Ignition Products| 03/01/2018
Black Ultimate HEI ignition kits, Chevy V8 caps and rotors, LS boot/terminal kits, HEI distributor timing lockouts, and Atomic AirForce intake O-ring kits are now available.
MSD Releases Cam Sync Distributor Plugs For Ford Engines| 02/15/2018
They're available for three different engines – 289/302s, 351C-460s, and 351Ws.